Thursday 21 March 2013

I am bummed as havent been able to get to see you in chichester yet. Its my long week at work & still cant bloody drive so all a mission but yaya im seeing you tomoro, was gonna come up on train but Kaylea is off & asked to join us so next week me & boo will do an adventure on the train too as he would love it. i will update more on here when I see you as dont have many details form your first few days in there yet. I know you were hoping to ride something today but turns out it was a bike!! Not a metephor for gigilo but hey ho that can wait! If not i'll sneak you a bullet in haha! Im so excited to see you & I wanna be in one time on watching you in physio, I'll need to get to you early but as coming with Kaylea that prob wont happen tom ;) We had a twinny day today as just needed some uplifting fun energy & we walked from sealane cafe to blue birds cafe, we had so much fun but bloody hell it was freezing & actually took us an hour each way to walk. Jasper & Roxy were bloody shattered hehe. But we fought pirates, played hide n seek in a forest, done sportacus jumps & handstands & basically acted like kids & was so much fun. We will do this route with you & smoosh in the summer for sure. Update more info tom anyhow boo. Love & light

No comments:

Post a Comment