Saturday 9 March 2013

I came to see you this evening. I wanted to bring the bubbas & Gary was so eager to visit too but you had a very tiring day & had a fall, wally mama!! So we decided it be best just I came tonight. You were pretty sleepy but seemed so happy (we all know why missi moo*) Mum & Joey were there too when I got to you. We over stayed visiting times but luckily as we were quiet & ur nurses are lovely we didnt get into trouble. I hate to think of you bored & alone if Im honest. Im sure id hate it & i so want to be able to tag team it up and we all spend a night by ur side each week. If only I was loaded, you would have ur own room bubb : / ** You had a visit from lil smoosh pie today, I think you said after lunchtime (she had her time with Roger 8-12) She threw a wobbly this morning for your mama as she didnt want to go to daddys, she wanted to be with you at the hospital. This doesnt surprise me, you & her, your just the best little team. I can only imagine how much you miss her but know she is cuddled too much too often & we always talk about what she spoke about with mummy, I know she misses you babe thats obvious but she isnt sad, she is patient for her mummys return & delighted in seeing you often. She is so unfazed by your scars & change of appearence, she doesnt care because she see's your heart first, we all do. She doesnt ever want to leave you but knows it is important to feed pip & let Molly in from the garden so she reassured you that she will do these & be back mummy!! Bless her* I have had such amazing chats with some of our mutual friends & its amazing how many people hide how in awe of you they are, they almost feel vunerable to tell you ur strength inspires them & makes them love you more. I may not always say the right thing or what you wanna hear in this blog but I will always for sure say I have always been so happy to be your family, your friend & have been so inspired by you as a mummy** You are incredible as one of my bestest friends & I love you dearly Rhubarb, always**
You have your phone & laptop on you now & manage to get wifi on your mobile which is great. You had been watching David Attenborough documentaries this morning & you can now see all the support & well wishes you have been recieving on facebook & just stay in the loop a bit. We talked about how you havent had real air for two weeks now & how surreal this is, you are being so patient & upbeat about your condition & I so hope your not just being brave. I feel that through all of this I have learnt a huge lesson in how deep & strong my family is & no matter how fragile your body is your mind is your strength. That is why you are so inspiring because your words to me the other day were "Well you can either laugh or cry, and I dont like crying!!" So matter of fact & motivated. You are doing so so well babe. You havent had physio today as its the weekend. You did decided however to do some exercise & managed to fall you wombat!! Stef came into see you & you had been in your wheelchair eating lunch when she arrived. She noticed you were tired & tried to help you on the bed but you didnt tell her that you are to go right on right & managed to flop your left side on the bed but didnt get enough on & ended up a heap on the floor. Not funny of course but maybe a little bit seeming as once I saw you tonight your actually fine :) The best thing about today is that although the fall was a bit of a shock & trauma you can FEEL pain in your left arm! And you exclaimed so excitedly that if you really concentrate u can move your fingers. Unbelieavble news, no words to describe how elated this makes us all. I have no doubts with you recovering to full form, your such a fighter, I know you dont always believe this & dont always display this either but the strength you posess is incredible Carly, you are a true inspiration. Will write this in every post until it registers as seriously cannot think of any new word to describe you haha! Apart from beautiful actually, you looked so beautiful tonight. Your skin has so much colour, your cheeks were pink, I massaged your hands & arms & your tattoos are so wonderfully colourful, so pretty** Your new hair cut would make most people appear manic but you are so stunningly pretty you even pull of butcher Alli's makeover!! I love you so much darling. Im just in awe of your courage tonight. Stay strong sweetpea. Love & light**

photo of boo obsessed with the soap msged from nanny :)


No comments:

Post a Comment