Tuesday 5 March 2013


I saw the most amazing words posted today. I was scrolling through all your msgs of love & support & I had not noticed it before but Jose dedicated the most loving words to you Carly, had me in tears of such amazing hope, happiness & combusting love for you. It is so true, every damn fight you have been faced with you have fought with such strength. You really are so hugely inspiring. Im so in love with you, I promise to always be there for you & im blessed to have you as my beautiful cousin, we are all blessed as we have you.

Hello Carly

You’re on my mind,
Because you're somehow ailing,But your response to any challenge
Has always been unfailing. 

So I’m confident you’ll win again;Hang in there, and you’ll see;
You’ll be back on top in no time,Tackling life courageously

I love you


Jose

ps-love love love this pic xxx love & light



No comments:

Post a Comment